We are Zerimar Ventas S.A. (Ctra. Estación s/n, Campillos, Málaga) with NIF: ESA29230547 and we treat your personal data as Responsible for the treatment. This means that we take charge of how to use and protect your data. See more.
2. WHY DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
We will use your data (obtained online or in person) to manage your registration as a user, manage the purchase of products or services, answer your questions as well as, in case you wish, send you our personalized communications.
Remember that, when we ask you to fill in your personal data to give you access to some functionality or service of the Platform, we will mark some fields as obligatory, since they are data that we need to be able to provide the service or give you access to the functionality in question. Please bear in mind that if you decide not to provide us with this information, you may not be able to complete your registration as a user or that you can not enjoy those services or functionalities.
1. Your identifying information (for example, your name, surname, language and country from which you interact with us, contact information, etc.).
In case you decide to register as a user on our platform, we need to process your data to identify you as a user of the same and give you access to its different functionalities, products and services that are available to you as a registered user. You can cancel your registered user account by contacting us through Customer Service.
2. Economic and transactional information (for example, your payment or card information, information about your purchases, orders, returns, etc.).
This purpose includes the processing of your data for, mainly:
- Contact you in relation to updates or informative communications related to the features, products or services contracted, including the sending of quality surveys on the products or services provided.
- Manage the payment of the products you buy, regardless of the means of payment used.
- Activate the necessary mechanisms in order to prevent potential fraud against you and against US during the purchase process. If we consider that the transaction may be fraudulent, this treatment may result in the blocking of the transaction.
- Manage possible returns once you have made a purchase and manage requests for information on the availability of clothing, product reservations through the Platform, according to these options are available at any time.
- For billing purposes and to put at your disposal the tickets and invoices of the purchases that you have made in the Platform.
3. Connection data, geolocation and navigation (in case you interact with us from your mobile, for example).
4. Commercial information (for example, if you are subscribed to our newsletter).
This purpose includes the processing of your data for, mainly:
• To the extent that you subscribe to our Newsletter, we will process your personal data to manage your subscription, including sending personalized information about our products or services through various means (such as email or SMS).
• Therefore, keep in mind that this data processing involves the analysis of your user or client profile to determine what your preferences are and therefore what the products and services that best fit your style may be when sending you information. For example, based on your purchase and browsing history (ie, based on the items you clicked on), we will make suggestions about products that we think may be of interest to you and, if you are a registered user, we will provide you with the "cart recovery" functionality.• Remember that you can unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time and at no cost through the "Newsletter" section of the Platform, as well as through the instructions provided in each communication.
• Carry out promotional actions (for example, for the development of contests or the sending of your list of items saved to the email that you indicate). By participating in any promotional action, you authorize us to treat the data you provide us based on each promotional action and we can communicate through various media such as social networks or the Platform itself. In each promotional action in which you participate, you will have available the legal bases where we will provide you with more detailed information about the treatment of your data.
• Disseminate photographs or images that you have publicly shared on the Platform or through our channels on social networks, provided you give us your consent to do so.
5. Data about your tastes and preferences.
If you access our Platform, we inform you that we will treat your browsing data for analytical and statistical purposes, that is, to understand the way in which users interact with our Platform and thus be able to introduce improvements in it. Likewise, sometimes we carry out actions and quality surveys aimed at knowing the degree of satisfaction of our customers and users and detecting those areas in which we can improve.
3. WHY DO WE USE THEM?
We are legitimated to treat your data for different reasons. The main one is that we need to treat them to execute the contract that you accept with us when registering and making a purchase or enjoying any of our services or functionalities, although there are other reasons that legitimize us, such as interest in answering your questions or the consent you give us to send you our newsletter, among others.
4. WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA?
We will share your data with service providers that help or support us, whether they are companies of the Zerimar Group itself, external collaborators with whom we have reached an agreement, and are located inside or outside the European Union.
- Financial entities
- Detection and prevention entities defraud
- Technology service providers
- Suppliers and collaborators of logistics, transport and delivery services
- Service providers related to customer service.
- Suppliers and collaborators of services related to marketing and advertising.
5. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to access, rectify or delete your personal data. In some cases, you also have other rights, for example, to oppose us using your data or to port, as we explain to you to understand in detail the use we will make of your personal data and the rights you have in relation to them.
In particular, regardless of the purpose or legal basis under which we treat your information, you have the right to:
- Ask us for access to the data we have available to you. We remind you that if you are a registered user of the Platform you can also check this information in the section corresponding to your personal data.
- Ask us to suppress your data to the extent that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to treat them as we have informed you above, or in which we no longer have the legitimacy to do so.
- Ask us to limit the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases you can ask us to temporarily suspend the processing of the data or keep them beyond the time necessary when you need it. If you have given us your consent to the processing of your data for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw it at any time. Some of the ways in which you can withdraw your consent are explained in section 2 in which we explain for what purposes we treat your data. When our legitimacy for the processing of your data is your consent or the execution of the contract, as explained in section 3, you will also have the right to request the portability of your personal data. This means that you will be entitled to receive the personal data that you have given us in a structured format, commonly used and readable by a machine, in order to transmit it directly to another entity, provided that it is technically possible. On the other hand, when the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest, you will also have the right to oppose the processing of your data. Finally, we inform you of your right to file a claim with the relevant data protection control authority, in particular, before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
6. INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES